Monday, August 31, 2009

Having a Bachelorette Party or Wedding Shower soon?

Ok, so I went to a bachelorette party a few weeks back and of course I was the one who was nominated to cater it seeing that I could supply all the fun sex toys and party games. I thought I would give you a run down of some of my favorite or what I consider the best sex toys for bachelorette parties for the newlyweds.

For the actual bachelorette party gag gifts we chose the following:

Since we were drinking and enjoying some cocktails prior to the party we gave the girls the
Pecker Necklace Shotglasses to wrap around their neck along with the infamous Penis Pecker Straws for their actual drink. All the girls at the party had to wear the Penis Feather Headbands to let everyone know they were a part of the crew. As the party favor treat to the girls we gave them a nice glass of wine in the Bachelorette Happy Dicky Wine Bag to keep as a souvenir. The bride to be wore the honorable Penis Pecker Party Crown so everyone knew she was the one getting married and having the party. We gave all the girls that attended the party the BWARM soy massage candles because they are absolutely my favorite candles on the market! At the end of the evening I gave the bride to be a pretty nice gift certificate to SwankySexToys.com and of course the 52 Weeks of Naughty Nights Newlyweds Game to end a wonderful and exciting evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment