Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master Sex Chair




I'm sure if you are like me when it comes to spontaneous raunchy sex, the furniture is the last thing you are concentrating on or so I thought. I'm always in the middle of great sex and then I don't have anything to grab onto for support or I will tell my husband to "hold on! let me get a few pillows" for support. I decided to try the Fetish Fantasy Tilt Master and was utterly surprised at how much I enjoyed it! It looks as though you are just laid back having sex on an inflatable video game chair by looking at the picture, but it actually is quite enjoyable! I was concerned about the movement and falling off which was not a problem at all. It does not allow you to slip off or tip over and it also has great handles on the side for superior support which is always important to me! The tilt master is much more sturdy and durable for which I'm glad I have one of these now to spice up the sex between us and move away from the traditional furniture.

Get the perfect angle every time with the Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master. The curved, flocked design allows you to relax in any position without sliding off, while the EZ-grip handles give you the perfect grip every time. After the fun is over, squeeze the valve to release the air and tuck it away. The Tilt Master is discreet enough to use at home or for those romantic getaways. Do it all with greater ease no matter what position you're in!

BUY IT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment