Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coochy Shave Creme and Coochy Protection Mist for Bikini Shaving





The other day a girlfriend and I were talking about bikini waxing and shaving her private area for which I gave up bikini waxing along time ago! I was floored that I had never told her that I always use Coochy shave and the coochy mist when I'm in the shower for which I have been in love with for many years! She was still using over the counter products that were made for a man's beard! Oh my was I surprised! Of all the sex talk we had discussed and never about shaving cream for your bikini area! So I thought I would let you know my favorite for sure! I live by this stuff!

I use the Coochy Shave creme in the pump (so it doesn't spill or leak) and the protection mist afterwards which is great to protect from bikini and shaving rash bumps! It leaves my skin so soft and my husband loves it!

The Coochy Shave Creme is a Rash free body shave cream. Can be used anywhere that you shave!

The Coochy After Shave Protection Mist is a great companion for the Coochy Shave Cream. Formulated to create a protective barrier between shaven skin and clothing. Botanical ingredients produce a natural, delicate fragrance. Available in 4 oz bottle The Coochy After Shave Protection Mist is a great companion for the Coochy Shave Cream. Formulated to create a protective barrier between shaven skin and clothing. Botanical ingredients produce a natural, delicate fragrance. Available in 4 oz bottle with female friendly sprayer.

BUY IT NOW (Coochy Creme)

BUY IT NOW (Coochy Mist)

No comments:

Post a Comment